Waste Water Treatment Plant Protection/Coatings
Rhino Linings® coatings...
YOUR containment solution
Our coatings offer superior protection ideal for wastewater treatment facilities. Rhino Linings coatings are your solution against corrosion, spills and leaks. Use the #1 brand chosen in the industry...Rhino Linings.
Rhino Linings products can be applied to:
- Earthen Substrates
Typical Containment Applications:
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Pipelines
- Cure in Place Pipe Systems
- Above Ground and Buried Steel Tanks
- Blast Containment and Mitigation
- Vehicle Mounted Tanks
- Geotextiles for Secondary Containment
- Pools and Fountains
Features and Benefits:
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Excellent bonding
- Highly resistant to cratering or blush
- Dries to a high gloss
- Low odor
- 100% solids, no solvents
- Cures in the presence of moisture and humidity with excellent mechanical properties
Let’s face it, your equipment and facilities are vital capital investments. Keeping them in proper operating condition is critical to the continued success of your business. Excessive downtime or cost maintenance will be more than a mere inconvenience. It can affect the bottom line. Rhino polyurethane, polyurea and epoxy protective coatings are easy to apply, cure in minutes and provide long term resistance to corrosion, impact, chemicals and abrasion.
- Recommended for vertical applications where increased resistance to acids, bases and solvents is desired.
- Great coating in areas were high concentrations of chemicals are used.
- Primary and secondary containment
- Chemical tanks and disposal pits or tunnels